Thursday, March 29, 2018

Inspector #4

 This comic was really itching for me to draw since the second I came up with the idea. The reason snoopy is in the picture of panel 3 is because when I was thinking of what to put when I was thinking of  a 'Where were you...' pick-up line I was thinking about how funny it would be to add this guy's picture, and since he was a dog the first thing that came up in my mind was, hey I should put a picture of a German Shepard, but then I thought how bad it would look if I were to draw one so I was thinking about one of my friends and how she liked Peanuts so I was like 'Why don't I draw snoopy' and what made me want to use Snoopy more as a candidate was after I drew him. The fact that Snoopy was a World War II flying ace as his other fake persona also made me want to add his costume with it. Hope you like the comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment