Monday, March 26, 2018

Inspector #1



So this is a new series I am doing where this goblin-like character is a private-eye that goes around solving cases that eventually all end with a silly twist. I decided to name this character Steve, just cause he looked like one, but every other character is just a minor supporting character that only appear for one case then leaves and another cast is thrown in. I was thinking of making the series have almost the same villains doing the crime but you never know what happens within the series.

 I came up with this comic when deciding on what beginning to do so I just thought of an epic intro to a detective opening and here we are. I didn't really think of that much just that I was thinking that getting ignored while doing an epic monologue felt clique enough. Get ready for comic #2 tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment