Thursday, February 7, 2019

What's The Sitch?

   I just recently started watching clips on YouTube about a show named- Kim Possible. The main premise of the show is about Kim Possible, an average, really athletic cheerleader who goes on missions to save the world. Most, if not all, of her missions are followed by her best friend, Ron Stoppable (just realize the last names for Kim is the good one and Ron is the terrible sidekick). Most of the show does have some of the same supporting characters, as well as villains, from time to time, though sometimes trying to spicy up the show by adding a new villain or character.
   Though this show does have it's ups and downs, the budget, as well as the hard work coming from the making of the cartoon, does have it rough, and, through YouTube videos, I have found that this show is no pushover. With the amount of effort it takes to animate the show. this show does make me glad that it does exist. Some sources do say that every 2 frames they alternate between the normal line drawing animation and a more spongy style.

   If I could Improve one thing about my art, it would be to spend time to digitize it, being lazy and having a life to live- reasons to not digitize the artwork.If I could have made the line art fatter, like making the lips fatter, then I could be able to find this artwork more pleasing towards the original artwork, but this is my first, and possibly, only drawing I might do for the series.

As 'Kimmy' would say, "Hey Wade. What's the sitch?"

No comments:

Post a Comment